Tuesday 7 February 2012

Urban Food Production


I was generally feeling a little more confident by this time. Just how much had I learnt? For urban food production I decided to use Buckingham Palace and have a little laugh telling the story of Wills and Kate at the Palace having to grow much more of their own food due to food shortages in the 2050's. There is already quite a bit of food at the Palace - I've been: but that's another story - but I do worry about that huge expanse of lawn which is only really used for garden parties. Also thought it would be good to see Perfect Princess Kate looking a bit more mucky and down to earth. She has since decided to join the Scouts!
This is a classic before and after fairytale. The caption for the first image was...2011, The fairytale begins. Ending with...And they Lived Happily Ever After... a bit taking the mick out of Robert for his obsession with before and after visuals, but I got away with it. In fact, Robert surpassed himself and stated that my photoshop skills had come on a really long way. I didn't feel the need to correct him.

No comments:

Post a Comment