Thursday 9 February 2012

Having a Rant!

Just spent about half an hour trying to fill in 'Young Person's Railcard' application on line. I am entitled as a mature student. It says so at the top of the form. Just before you put your date of birth you press an option to descibe you status and you press 'Mature Student'. However, it will not allow you to put in any year of birth earlier than 1986. So I left it at 1986 and filled in all my passport details. Then it tells me I can't go any further becuase my details and passport do not match up! Waste of time.

I now know have to fill in another form and can't do the application on line. Let's get those tickets to Wales booked ASAP!

1 comment:

  1. Can you imagine trying to explain to a jobs worth ticket inspector when showing a YPR Card.

    ReplyDelete