Wednesday 8 February 2012

Professional Studies

I really don't have time for this project but it has to be done. However, Andy and I managed to get all the facts under control for Broadgate today after trawing through Avery Hill Library, the librarians there ordering scripts from Guild Hall where we had to go and pick up. Then back to Greenwich Campus for more journals. This is all just Broadgate Development project material for the Professional Studies presentation. I managed Car, DLR and Tube and Taxi and despite delays and after a huge run across Maritime Campus, I didn't get a parking ticket despite being 20 mins late. And then, was home by 5 to cook Roast Chicken for the family. Not Bad!

I'm just read so much and my eyes were so tired I popped into Boots at Moorgate and have succumbed to shiny new reading glasses. I look look like a proper student now and also join the ranks of the other group of mature students here but will be able to see my screen better for all this GIS and Autocad over the next few weeks.

Unfortunately, I don't think I have got any further in getting Andy to dress up as Maggie Thatcher for the presentation. He says his legs are not good enough!

1 comment:

  1. Well they are not as Hairy as Thatchers at least! and the 5 day stubble should do it!

    Well done 'Spud'

    Working on my James Corner vid for monday, it will either be brill or poo
    Ahh the eyes, we will all have pebble glasses at the end of this...attractive.

    Good chat on the train.

    G

    ReplyDelete