Tuesday 7 February 2012

Back on the Blogg!

I can't believe I completely let this one go at the end of Summer 2010. Now well into the second semester of my Diploma Course at Greenwich, (The course that I thought I would never have the guts to do) - a what a great time we are having? Despite the hard work, still managaging to fit in family/ running home and a very healthy social life! I do think that maybe not for long. We are always being encouraged to blog and I always think that I don't have the time. Well, with a shiny new smart phone I have no excuses.
The amount of time I waste texting and mailing friends while I'm working, just to get a bit of love and support and I should be doing this instead.
A big thank you to truely inspirational Grant with whom we have a bit of a mutual appreciation society - however, I know I'm not the only one! Last evening, he just told me that he uses his just to vent is spleen, so to speak. This is what I shall be doing and it's great to see a live record of how the work has improved across the months. It won't be all about landscape, but other things too - but in my mind, they are all connected anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment