Tuesday 7 February 2012

Last Term




Just to update on where I got to at the end of my degree in summer 2010. I was so exhausted and that's when the Blog got neglected. Here's some of Farindons Estate.
The main problem with all this is the quality of these sections. I have condensed the file sizes for upload speed but you can barely see them. Feels like years ago that I did these now, but that's cos it was. ......Later.....I know why I didn't like this blogg stuff before. I thought that everything that went in couldn't be edited. Has it changed? I thought it was a bit like sending those drunken e-mails or texts which you regret in the morning. There's an app for that now. It's called 'The morning after'. So long as your messages haven't been opened they can be deleted forever. Might have to get it in case I need it one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment