Saturday 18 February 2012

Last Monday




I just got settled next to Paul last Monday at Maritime, with lap-top plugged in and ready to go. We had a chat and did some work then Benz arrived and the day started.
Just half an hour in.......Bloody fire alarm! All the sensible fire brigade rules went out of the window. Our work has to be saved and external hard drives shut down. Then we need to pack away all our valuables. Benz told us too and I never let anything out of my sight, especially my hard drive and lap-top. I would rather lose my phone!
Anyway, the practice alarm all resulted in good fun with Tom Turner taking the Design students down to the Beach at Greenwich for an impromptu Masterplanning session. It's a shame we are not here in the Summer when we could make more use of the shoreline!
The photos capture Grant, mainly, masterplanning his North Woolwich site. I hope Tom didn't get cold toes in his sandles!..it wasn't a warm day.

No comments:

Post a Comment