Wednesday 13 January 2010

Not Another White Out Day


Thought I had better write while I am waiting for my image to upload. It's Wednesday today and my daughter has only managed to get to school for one day in over a week, (Son not much better, but Husband is reasonable!). Welcome to Snowy Knockholt - the highest village in Kent and don't we know it. If this weather carries on over the next few years, I shall use my landscaping skills to create a small piste! We have plenty of great tobagganing hills so I just need to buy some land and build a ski lift.
The problem with all this snow, is getting out to have drawings scanned, so I can annotate and render them. I had some scanned at the local printers yesterday but then could not open them on my pc. I awoke today to visit Phil for a huge technology session at Avery Hill - then got snowed in again. Served me right for doing my History and Philosophy first!
The first 2 images are very draft sequential sketches. The 3rd is a very blurred master plan drawing. It doesn't look this bad on my screen. Better get Phil to sort it so I can annotate.

No comments:

Post a Comment