Wednesday 27 January 2010

Master Planning is over!






















A few sequential sketches,(the real ones are annotated), and one section. And I passed. Whitney and I agreed that finishing masterplanning was a bit like giving birth- but longer and more painful! The benefits are that my Husband has learned to cook very well and the children are self sufficient, so I have become reduntant as a wife and mother.
Too tired now to upload the proper plan. It is on my hard drive. My Seagate is now more important to me than my mobile, my car and my house keys. We are joined at the hip and sometimes I feel that I should lock it in the safe.
Anyway, I have just had a pretty chilled couple of days before the next stage starts on Friday.

Also, the black statue people are awful, so I need to experiment with other human scale. I find people so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment