Sunday 31 January 2010

Hand drawing




Great chat with The two J's, (Tutors),on Friday. I need to get back to basics, but also need to get my IT annotation sorted. Bought Adobe CS pack last week and doing OK, so I can sort out In-design presentation for my next project. But. the important thing for me is to go back to the original drawing skills and not to try to be to clever with the technical skills - I don't need to. No more photoshop bucket fill. I shall render everything my hand. I also think that I shall be buying some very high quality paper for A1 studio prints. Repeat the mantra - I can draw, I can draw!
I went back to my old portfolios and took out my very first drawings from 2007, and then the ones from last year's planting design. I think I lost my way because everyone was being so technical, but as long as I have the computer stuff in my skills set too, I hope that I will not go too wrong.
These pictures are very fuzzy - my home scanner is rubbish, but I need to do this to keep me inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment