Sunday 18 March 2012

Going Mad and Talking in my Sleep!

Original masterplan
Lamb Chop...Organic shapes and images

My lamb chop! However my mitigated plan is more akin to this but won't upload. My plan has a central axis and node, just like the chop! Also, the Welsh trip made me think that adding sheep pasture here is very important. Sheeps milk is also an asset. I have been working on trees too. White stemmed Betulas are so important here and reflect the character of the chalk cliff site. Populus nigra creates a contrast with Salix alba plantings adjacent to the lakes

It's a shame that every time my own images go through Adobe systems, I can't seem to upload them. Grant....can you help?

Anyway, I am so obsessed with my project that I found it in my Lamb Chop last night. My Husband thinks I have completely lost it. Apparently I was talking quite coherently about specifications in my sleep on Friday night! Talking in my sleep? I must be very careful?

2 comments:

  1. Save a separate version of your masterplan as a low res jpg file in photoshop (change the image resolution to 72 dpi). That should make it small enough to upload easily, just make sure it's a separate version and not your original! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alick. I'll give it a go. Great advice. More worried at the moment about Fabrice Muamba. We are all arm chair Spurs fans in our house but a 23 yr old sportman with Bolton is much more important. Im going to post him whatever! He is invited to my great dinner party in the sky whatever happens. What an achiever?

      Delete