Friday 14 May 2010

Been up since four. Could not get back to sleep. Last few weeks on about 5-6 hours per night. Why does this production take so long? I worked out that I can hand finish/render an A1 in 6 hours. I have at least 8 to do. 48 hours solid work does not seem too bad for the next 2 weeks.
However, it's all the other planting plans and construction drawings that need to be completed too.
I now have 3 completed A1 sheets for my exhibition with 13 to go. I expect to have another 3 completed by the end of the weekend. There are some new drawings that Jamie has requested for the exhibition, (Axios etc), so I had better get started.
I made the mistake of looking at Paul Hadley's website - whoops - Mine is soo.....basic but I handed something in so should get a pass. I would love to aspire to more things, however, I am the lady who had never touched photoshop until the first year so I think David Watson sees me as a success story. Ask Ralley, I did not know what to do with a memory stick in my first week! My IT skills are now off the scale in comparison, although I think I had better spend next year doing some top-up IT courses before I look for a proper job.

So glad I got lucky number 7 in the exhibition hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment