Sunday 25 October 2009

Sunday 25th October

Did a quick (ish) design sketch for Farindons or is it Farindon's? Jamie put the apostrophe in on his stuff so I put that on my title for tomorrow but I think it looks a bit weird. Item for discussion on Monday since we will be using that name all year.

Hate the colour of the house. Hope the owners are not offended but I feel that I won't be able to carry on too far without changing the exterior paint work. I hope this can be part of our remit.

The estate looks much better in my photos than I thought it did in reality, and it wasn't too hard to do a plan. (Mine is based on flattening the contours but I have not done the sums). Having drawn the plan and a couple of views I know it needs adjusting, but there is plenty of time for that later. It's a bit too square. Enjoyed my colouring using Lyra pencils in front of the TV last week. Must scan this one at Avery Hill to check it out. After I had drawn and coloured my plan I put it on an A1 sheet and decided to change the orientation - the shadows were upsidedown! So had to fiddle so it looked right. I have also been experimenting with bucket fill and my A1 for tomorrow has a combination of media. Probably a bit sketch booky but early doors!

Must get motivated to do some stuff on History for Tom now.

No comments:

Post a Comment